To A Midsummer Night's Dream
“Though she be but little, she is fierce!”
Shakespeare’s magical play A Midsummer Night’s Dream is the inspiration behind our August Collection, so what better way to celebrate the launch by treating two of our community to experience to real thing.
We are giving away two tickets to A Midsummer Night’s Dream starring Gwendoline Christie at The Bridge Theatre on 31st August.
Celebrate the transformative power of love by signing up to win a set of tickets for you and a friend!
To enter, simply fill in your details below. Competition ends 14th August 2019. Good luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- By entering this Competition, Entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
• By entering, you agree to allow Thought to email you in the future with further competitions, news and offers.
• The promoter: Thought, Westgate House, 149 Roman Way, London N7 8XH, UK.
• The Promoter reserves the right both to cancel the Competition and to amend the rules where deemed necessary or to account for circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
• The Competition closes at midnight on Wednesday 14th August 2019 (GMT).
• The Competition is open worldwide, to those aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter.
• The Competition is to win a two tickets to A Midsummer Night’s Dream at The Bridge Theatre, London on 31st August 2019.
• No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
• The Winners will be notified by email within 1 week of closing date.
• If the Promoter is not able to get in contact with a Winner by 21/08/2019, the Prize will be forfeited and an alternative Winner drawn.