Summer Holiday Suitcase Essentials
Holiday style and what to pack is always a bit of a conundrum! To give you some inspiration what to pack for your summer holiday this year, we’ve asked some of the Braintree team for a sneak peek into their holiday suitcases. Discover where Cheryl, Abby, Laura, and Jo are escaping to this summer and which holiday must-haves are on the top of their packing lists…
“In September, I am off to a Yoga and detox retreat in the south of France, for some me time! The clothing I have chosen to take with me will not only be great for doing exercise in, but will also make for a comfortable flight over.”
1. The very practical hemp Elderbrook Slacks in ivory.
2. Teamed with a Bamboo/cotton mix Basic Singlet.
3. Layered with the extremely soft 100% bamboo Bombora Tunic.
4. Finished off with the matching Bombora Snood.
“I have already purchased my Braintree suitcase essentials ready for my summer holiday to Fethiye in Turkey next month! I’ll packing lots of pretty tunics and dresses to take me from beach to bar… Wish me good luck fitting it all in my suitcase!”
1. Kiki Tunic – My favourite print from the SS14 collection.
2. Kanchi Viola Tunic – Great for when lounging by the pool.
3. The Koyari Dress – Perfect for when heading out to bars and restaurants in the evenings.
4. Plus a few easy-wearing mix & match tops such as the Savannah Tunic…
5. And finally the Elderbrook Slacks – So versatile, and can be dressed up or down.
“During the summer holidays I’ll be travelling to Greece for two weeks and exploring the ancient city of Athens. The average temperatures in Greece can reach well over 30 degrees, so packing lightweight, cool and comfortable clothing is a must. Here’s what’s on the top of my packing list…”
1. Myla Tunic in coral – A cute, relaxed style for warm days.
2. Adria Cropped Throw in slate – Perfect to throw on when going out the evening.
3. Kips Leather Cross Body Bag – A little bag is always useful and fashionable at the same time.
4. Sii Bracelet – Because a touch of gold is essential to add a bit of glamour to an outfit.
“This summer I’ll be enjoying some local attractions in the UK and hopefully a few trips to the coast, including a weekend stay in Padstow. Due to the unpredictable weather, packing for a staycation in the UK can be tricky, so I’ll be packing to cover all possibilities!”
1. The Bo Rhapsody Maxi Dress – Teamed with sparkly sandals this will be my occasion dress when visiting Padstow’s Michelin-starred seafood restaurants.
2. Comfy and practical Elderbrook Slacks for walks along the coast.
3. Petunia Stripe Cardi – The perfect longer-length cardigan for throwing on during the cool summer evenings.
4. Bamboo Basics – Essential for wherever you’re heading off to this summer!
5. Bombora Snood – Perfect for finishing off daytime looks.
What would be your no.1 summer holiday suitcase essential?
Get more holiday style inspiration in our Holiday Shop.