One ethical skirt, six summery ways...
In a Braintree exclusive print, the Koyari Skirt comes in a relaxed skirt shape with beautiful detailing, falling just to the knee and featuring our signature easy fit waistband.
In a gorgeous 55% hemp 45% organic cotton woven fabric, that’s cool and comfortable, the Koyari Skirt is a firm favourite in the Braintree office this season. This stylish, versitable skirt can be dressed up or down, and easily styled with most pieces from our Bohemian Summer Collection.
To give you a few ideas, we’ve come up with our favourite six ways to wear our must-have ethical skirt… Which is your favourite look?
1. Brilliant bamboo. Breathable, cool bamboo fabrics are perfect for the summer climate. We’ve teamed our Koyari Skirt with our Basic Bamboo Tee and added our tie dye effect Bamboo purple Bombora Snood for the perfect individual finish.
2. Dress it up. Tuck a simple top into your skirt, such as our Purple Basic Bamboo Singlet, to create the look of a summer dress. Add a pair of wedges, jewellery, clutch and you’ve got the perfect summer evening outfit!
4. Colour me coral. Perfectly complementing the delicate coral flower detail in the Koyari Skirt, coral is a warm, classic summer colour and flattering on most complexions. We’ve teamed the skirt with the Coral Bamboo Singlet, layered with the Coral Adria Long Throw.
5. Print clash! Mix up your look by with teaming the Koyari Print Skirt with more prints! Here we’ve styled it with our soft and supple bamboo India Blue Print Top…
6. Layer with leggings! For when it’s a little cooler outside, layer with our soft, luxurious bamboo fabric leggings – available in 3 gorgeous summer colours.
How would you wear your Koyari Skirt? Comment below!