DIY Cucumber Cooling Cream
Perfect for soothing sunburned skin, our homemade lavendar, aloe vera, cucumber cooling cream recipe is quick and easy to make with just a few ingredients.
Studies show that fresh cucumbers contain many potent antioxidants and anti-inflammatory nutrients. The powerful properties of the cool cucumber can be refreshing and hydrating to skin; making it a perfect ingredient for soothing sunburn.
Here’s how to make our Homemde Cucumber Cooling Cream…
WHAT YOU’LL NEED…
3 inches of Cucumber
3 tsp of Aloe Vera Gel
3 tsp of Coconut Oil
3 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
125ml of Distilled Water
Blender and sieve (Optional)
An empty pot or bottle for storage
1. Add the cucumber and water into a blender. Blend together and then strain the cucumber juice through a sieve into a bowl.
2. Add 3 teaspoons of Aloe Vera Gel into the bowl.
3. Mix in 3 teaspoons of Coconut Oil to create a thick, creamy paste.
4. Add a few drops of Lavendar Essential Oil and give the mixture a final stir.
5. Scrape the cream into an empty pot or bottle for storage.
HOW TO USE
Use hands to soothe over sunburned skin. Store at room temperature and use within one month.
You may also like… DIY Homemade After Sun Lotion Recipe.
Comment below to let us know how you get on!