Win: A Family Trip to the Eden Project
We’re super excited to have opened a Braintree shop-in-shop within the Eden Project in Cornwall.
Described by many as the ‘8th Wonder of the World’, Eden is home to the world’s largest conservatories, the biggest rainforest in captivity, stunning architecture, more than one million plants, fun educational exhibits and exciting year-round family events. A must-see attraction!
Win a family pass to the Eden Project
To celebrate the launch of our shop-in-shop, we’ve teamed up with our friends at Eden to offer you the chance to win a complimentary family pass to admit 2 adults and 2 children.
To enter, simply head over to our Facebook page and like our competition post. One lucky winner will be chosen at random and announced on Friday 28th August 2015.
Terms and conditions:
1. Open to all UK residents. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
2. The prize includes one-day admission to the Eden Project for a family of four (2 adults and 2 children).
3. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to change the prize to an alternative prize of similar value without notice if circumstances beyond their control require it to do so.
4. No cash alternatives will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
5. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. One entry per person.
6. If the winner cannot be reached within 5 working days, Braintree reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at random.
7. Our competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Discover more about the Eden Project by following their updates on Facebook or Twitter, or plan your next visit online here.
We hope to see you on your next visit to the Eden Project!