Modern Femininity - how we design our womenswear
Ahead of the latest installment of our Spring Summer 2020 range, we spoke to our design team about what’s different in this collection…
Thought is always evolving, and this season we have designed pieces with the style-aware woman in mind.
More flamboyant elements look cool and contemporary paired back with a minimal, plain top, simple sandals or trainers. Midi lengths and cropped, wide leg trousers are key styling pointers, the jumpsuit in all its variations becomes a wardrobe essential. A relaxed, modern femininity is the underlying message.
Some of the key pieces for SS20:
- The duster coat continues as a versatile piece adding a sense of laid back cool.
- The midi dress, worn with flat shoes or sneakers for ultimate modern dressing.
- Our Ciao Bella slogan jumper is a contemporary edge to our knitwear range.
- Khaki is a new colour for casual separates.
- A cropped wide leg jumpsuit which is now a wardrobe essential for Spring.
We have consciously included pieces in our ranges that can be pulled out to offer a simpler, quieter clothing proposition and offer an alternative to our bold colours and hero prints. A calm and contemporary simplicity in navy, grey and white tones offset with khaki.
We design the cut and shape of our pieces for real women; shapely and flattering but not tight or overly fitted. Clothing that is utilitarian, can be worn every day by every woman. We include practical elements like waist ties and deep pockets to make sure the pieces work for the wearer.
Want to know more about the SS20 Collection? Click here to explore the pieces.