DIY Natural Foot Scrub Recipe for Super Soft Feet
With news of a summer heatwave on the way this weekend (hooray!), now is the perfect time to prep your feet for the flip-flop season ahead! Instead of popping over to the salon for a pedicure, why not try our super easy and inexpensive homemade foot scrub and treat your feet to some TLC at home instead?
This DIY natural foot scrub recipe will work to remove dead skin, soothe tired soles and soften your feet; as well as leaving them smelling wonderfully minty too!
DIY Natural Foot Scrub Recipe
Here's what you'll need...
20 -25 fresh mint leaves (chopped)
2 tablespoons of olive oil
Juice of half a lime
3 - 4 tablespoons crushed sea salt
Here's how to make it...
1. Finely chop your mint leaves and place in a small bowl.
2. Add your olive oil and squeeze in the juice of half a lime.
3. Slowly mix in the sea salt (add more or less, depending how scrubby you want it!)
4. Mix well and store in glass jar.
5. Sit on the edge of your bathtub or in a chair with your feet in a large bowl. Rub the mixture into your feet, scrubbing well, making sure to get the heels and soles of your feet.
6. Relax for a few minutes and then rinse with warm water and pat dry.
MY TOP TIP:
Apply at the end of a long day right before bed. Finish by rubbing in some moisturiser and popping on a pair of our cosy bamboo socks
overnight for an extra nourishing treat.
We promise you'll love it and so will your feet! Comment below and let us know how you get on.