We've all got things that we don’t use. It could be clothes, an un-opened can of beans, DVDS or maybe even an unwanted gift.
Instead of letting them go to waste, we're challenging you to gather these pieces and give them to charity or to do something even more thoughtful.
Here's a starter for ten on how you can contribute towards the big #THOUGHTFUL10.
1. Donate unwanted clothes to charity after a wardrobe spring clean
2. Double a monthly donation. Don't have one? Choose a charity that means something to you, set a direct debit up and double your first donation.
3. Give your time. If you can, why not volunteer? You'll find lots of people looking for help on the website Do It
4. Contribute to food drives at your local supermarket. What's an extra tin of soup in your shopping?
5. Buy pet food and drop it off at your local rehoming centre. Even better, call them first to see if there's anything specific they need.
6. Dedicate a day of the week to giving. Get hot tea for someone who's homeless, make dinner for a friend, or call your family - it doesn't have to cost anything.
7. Set up a collection jar in your office and let the team vote who to give it to.
8. Sponsor an event, a friend, or a colleague.
9. Offer your skills. Can you sew? Maybe you can play guitar? Share your talent!
10. Give a friend this list and challenge them to the #THOUGHTFUL10!
We can't wait to hear how you get on - feel free to comment here, or post on our Facebook
pages using #THOUGHTFUL10