- Pair of woven printed slippers complete in self-fabric bag
- The soles of these are padded for comfort and made from 100% recycled content
- Made from Lenzing EcoVero™
- A floral print taking inspiration from the paintings of our muse, pre-Raphaelite painter Evelyn De Morgan, who beautifully painted flowers in many of her paintings
- Check out the coordinating nightwear items in the Tabbie range
Derived from certified renewable wood sources using an eco-responsible production process that generates up to 50% lower emissions and water impact compared to generic Viscose, Lenzing EcoVero™ fibers contribute to a cleaner environment, this is just one of the latest fabrics which our Thought product team have sourced to help lessen our carbon footprint. The fabric is super-soft and silky, as well as being made from natural fibres so anti static and naturally breathable. Hand-painted floral print inspired by our muse Evelyn De Morgan. These slippers come in a self-fabric bag, which is ideal for reusing as a travel wash or laundry bag (or taking these away with you!).
OUTER: 100% LENZING™ Ecovero™
PADDING: 100% RECYCLED POLYESTER**
SOLE: 100% RECYCLED POLYESTER**
**Certified Global Recycled Standard
Free returns on GB orders over £40 (Except hygiene products) items must be returned with tags attached and unworn
Tabbie Ecovero™ Printed Slippers With Bag
Regular price £24.95Sale price£6
a little about us...
we are thought
we believe in easy-to-wear clothes. We use natural fabrics; like bamboo, hemp and organic cotton. Sustainable, organic clothing is important to us. Because we want to create fashion that fits your lifestyle.
our committments and values
we've sourced the most earth-kind fabrics we could find. so you don't have to think about it
we only work with natural, sustainable and recycled materials. minimum impact, maximum quality.
Looks better on you
Tag your photos with #stylewiththought to be featured on our channel.