- 2.1cm diameter pendant on a 50cm chain
- Gold Vermeil plated 18ct 3 microns, on recycled silver
- Nickel and lead free so suitable for sensitive skin
- Each piece is handcrafted and one-of-a-kind
- Do not swim, bathe or shower with your jewellery on
- Avoid exposure to heat and moisture and perfume whenever possible
- When removing your jewellery, use the pouch or box provided to store
- Due to new Brexit restrictions we are unable to ship this product to certain countries.
This New Moon face necklace is handmade and plated with 18ct gold Vermeil. The moon drawing is inspired by Jean Cocteau's drawing. The owner of this necklace should wear it as an amulet as the moon is a strong, female symbol.
Marie, the founder of Nouare, handcrafts her jewellery one by one in her Brighton workshop. She believes in jewellery that lasts a lifetime. Her wish is to create affordable and timeless jewellery that has a positive impact. A positive impact both on the environment and you.
100% RECYCLED ECOSILVER - 18CT GOLD PLATED
Free GB standard delivery on orders over £49.
Order before 2pm for next day delivery .
Free returns on all GB orders (except hygiene products).
Any items purchased between between Monday 7th November – Saturday 24th December can be returned to us for a refund until Friday 20th January 2023. This has been extended for the festive period.
Please see our returns page for further details on pricing and delivery for different countries.
Nouare Gold Plated Ecosilver New Moon Face Necklace
a little about us...
we are thought
we believe in easy-to-wear clothes. We use natural fabrics; like bamboo, hemp and organic cotton. Sustainable, organic clothing is important to us. Because we want to create fashion that fits your lifestyle.
our committments and values
we've sourced the most earth-kind fabrics we could find. so you don't have to think about it
we only work with natural, sustainable and recycled materials. minimum impact, maximum quality.