- Recycled and sustainably sourced brass
- Avoid contact with cosmetics, chemical and abrasive products
- Clean with a soft cloth or brush, after using water with lemon juice and washing powder
- Made in Kenya by artisans from Kibera Slum
- Due to new Brexit restrictions we are unable to ship this product to certain countries.
The Chanzo Chunky Bangle makes an elegant statement. Adjust it to the perfect size with ease.
Katie Robertson-Macleod, designer and founder of Doa, lives in London. She explores sculptural forms through artisan, handcrafted jewellery, and clothing. She continues to build Doa with the same Kenyan artisans she's worked with since 2019.
100% RECYCLED BRASS
Free returns on GB orders over £40 (Except hygiene products) items must be returned with tags attached and unworn
Studio Doa Handmade Artisanal Chanzo Chunky Bangle
a little about us...
we are thought
we believe in easy-to-wear clothes. We use natural fabrics; like bamboo, hemp and organic cotton. Sustainable, organic clothing is important to us. Because we want to create fashion that fits your lifestyle.
our committments and values
we've sourced the most earth-kind fabrics we could find. so you don't have to think about it
we only work with natural, sustainable and recycled materials. minimum impact, maximum quality.
Looks better on you
Tag your photos with #stylewiththought to be featured on our channel.