- Lovingly handmade by an artisan in Kenya
- Recycled, sustainably sourced brass
- A twist on classic hoops
- Clean with a soft cloth or brush with water, two spoons of washing powder and lemon juice
- Avoid contact with cosmetics, chemical and abrasive products
- For health and safety reasons, earrings cannot be refunded or exchanged
- Due to new Brexit restrictions we are unable to ship this product to certain countries.
Introducing a new collection of sustainable jewellery by Doa. This unique pair of double-decked mini hoop earrings are designed to slot into your ear as well as underneath - a perfect twist on classic hoops. All of Doa's Brass creations are recycled and sustainably sourced. Made in Kenya by artisans from Kibera Slum. Studio Doa aims to build long-term growth opportunities by working with artisans, manufacturers and community-based initiatives to develop high-end products that both celebrate and challenge contemporary fashion.
Care: Clean with a soft cloth or brush in a container of water with two spoons of washing powder and lemon juice. If you have Brasso (brass cleaner) available to you, this is also a very easy way to get your shine back. Avoid contact with cosmetics, chemical and abrasive products.
Due to hygiene reasons this item cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty
Please note: underwear, facemasks and earrings are only accepted for return if they are faulty.
Studio Doa Handmade Artisanal Eagle Cuff Earrings
a little about us...
we are thought
we believe in easy-to-wear clothes. We use natural fabrics; like bamboo, hemp and organic cotton. Sustainable, organic clothing is important to us. Because we want to create fashion that fits your lifestyle.
our committments and values
we've sourced the most earth-kind fabrics we could find. so you don't have to think about it
we only work with natural, sustainable and recycled materials. minimum impact, maximum quality.