delivery & returns
Want to exchange or return your Christmas order? No problem, any order made between and including the 20th November and the 24th December can be returned up until the 15th January 2019
Global delivery at a glance
|UK||Standard||Hermes||FREE on orders £60 and over,
£3.00 for orders under £60
|3-5 Working Days|
|UK||NEXT DAY – Order before noon||DPD||£5.90||24 Hours|
|Europe||Standard||DPD||£8.00||5-7 Working Days|
|USA||Standard||DPD||£12.00||10-14 Working Days|
|Rest of the World||Standard||DPD||£12.00||10-14 Working Days|
*Select UK standard delivery for £3.00 and a £3.00 discount will show under the Order Subtotal.
- We deliver Monday to Friday.
- If you order on a Friday afternoon, during the weekend or over a Bank Holiday, we’ll process your purchase the next working day. During sale, it may take a little longer.
- During this peak period, due to unforeseen courier delays, please allow an additional working day before contacting customer services.
Standard Delivery (Via Hermes): Free on orders over £60 or £3.00 otherwise (3 – 5 working days, depending on your postcode)
- Good news: your order doesn’t have to be signed for so it can be left in a safe place if you’re out (with a neighbour is a good idea).
- When spending £60 or more, select UK standard delivery for £3.00 and a £3.00 discount will show under the Order Subtotal.
Next Day Delivery (Via DPD): £5.90 (simply order before noon)
- Your order will arrive between 9am-9pm. Unfortunately, we can’t give exact time slots.
- Next Day Delivery orders will need a signature on arrival. If you’re not home, our courier will leave a card so you can easily arrange a re-delivery or collection.
- Have a message or comments for our couriers? We’ll pass them on if we can, though requests can’t always be made.
- We’ll happily give you tracking details for your order; just email email@example.com.
- Orders placed using our Next Day Delivery service after 12.00pm (noon) on a Friday, or during the weekend, will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
- We’re sorry but we are unable to offer Next Day Delivery to the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, British Isles or parts of Scotland.
- Unfortunately we currently are unable to send items to PO Box or British Forces Post Offices (BFPO) addresses.
- The following regions and postcodes require 2 working days for Next Day Delivery: Northern Ireland, AB30-31, AB33-38, AB42 6-8, AB41-43, AB43 6-8, AB44-45, AB-51-56 & 63, DD8-10, E1-E47, FK3-8, FK17-21, PH10-11, PH13-14, TD15 2, IV 1-3, IV 4-36 40 & 52-54, IV41-49 51 & 55-56, KA27-28, KW1-3 & 5-14, KW15, PA20-49 & 62-77, PA60-61, PA78, PH17-26, PH30-44 & 49-50, TR21-25, ZE1. The following postcodes require 3 working days: HS1-9, KW16-17, ZE2-3.
We deliver all over the world and use the best possible service to get your order to you, wherever you live.
Europe (Standard Delivery): £8.00 (5-7 working days)
U.S.A (Standard Delivery): £12.00 (10-14 working days)
Rest of the World (Standard Delivery): £12.00 (10-14 working days)
Please Note:All our orders are shipped from the UK so international deliveries can incur customs charges. Any charges related to customs fees, import taxes, duty or local sales taxes are the responsibility of the customer and will need to be paid before the order is released from customs.
Albania, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Irish Republic, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey.
Rest of the World:
Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Japan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, New Zealand, Nigeria, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Vietnam.
- We use DPD to deliver overseas orders.
- We’ll do our best to match delivery times quoted, but please do allow up to 21 days for your parcel to be delivered.
- Your local postal service will deliver your items.We sell our items on a Delivery Duty unpaid basis. This means you may have to pay additional taxes (like Import Duty or a Customs Entry Fee) before or when your order arrives. Unfortunately, we are unable to give exact costs; we recommend checking with your local customs office if you’d like more information.
- On occasion, delivery may be prolonged due to custom delays outside of our control.
- Unfortunately, we do not ship to PO Box and British Forces Post Office addresses.
About All Orders
- It’s a good idea to double-check your post or zip code when you’re ordering – we’d hate to delay your order unnecessarily.
- We will happily try to meet any date stated for delivery – we’ll let you know if for any reason it’s not possible.
- You’ll only pay for your order when it’s on its way to you.
- If you’ve ordered more than one item and we’re delivering them separately, you’ll only pay for postage once.
- Our prices are in Pound Sterling (GBP), which means that international credit card providers and/or banks will determine the exchange rate and may add a processing, or administration fee if your order has to be converted to a currency other than GBP.
Exchanges and returns
We’re sure you’ll love your order. But if for any reason you don’t, we have a no questions asked returns policy for items bought on our website.
- The cost of return is the customer’s responsibility.
- We recommend using a trackable service (and keeping your receipt), as we unfortunately can’t be responsible for lost post.
- If you are returning your whole order, we will refund the original delivery cost if applicable. For exchanges or if returning part of your order, the original delivery cost will not be refunded.
- We can only accept returns for purchases made on our website.
- For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept the return of underwear for exchange or refund.
Here’s what to do:
1. Make sure items are unworn, that the original tags are attached and that you’ve included a completed exchange/returns form in your parcel.
2. Return your unworn items within 14 working days to the address below, using a trackable service. Make sure you keep your proof of postage.
Please return items to:
UNIT 2, 7-11 CLAUDIUS WAY
VICTORIA BUSINESS PARK
Once we’ve received your item(s) we try to turn around the exchange or refund within 2-4 working days.
We’ll refund you via your original method of payment. It usually takes 3 – 5 working days for the refund to appear in your PayPal balance or on your credit/debit card. We’ll email you to let you know when we’ve refunded you.
Want to exchange something? You have 14 days from when you received your parcel to make an exchange. Simply post it to our returns address, with a note on the invoice of the new item you’d like.
We’ll do the exchange when your item reaches us – don’t worry; you won’t need to pay postage again. Please note that all exchanges are sent via our Standard Delivery service.
You can return sale items for an exchange or refund within 14 days of receiving them – exactly the same as any other item. Just follow the same steps mentioned above.
If you’re returning something during sale (it gets very busy), please allow a little time for your return to be processed.
Have a question about exchanges or refunds? Email our friendly team on firstname.lastname@example.org.