LATEST DELIVERY AND RETURNS UPDATE: 30/04/2020
We are currently experiencing delays with deliveries, please allow 10 working days from placing your order before contacting us.
Please be assured we are actively following all government guidelines and taking all the necessary precautions as health and safety remains the top priority to protect our people, distribution partners and customers.
With the current situation and in order to meet customer expectations, we have currently paused our Next Day Delivery. Standard Delivery is currently 5-8 working days but could take a little longer.
All our deliveries are contactless so you will not need to sign for them and drivers will ensure social distancing.
In addition, we have also extended our returns policy from 28 days to 60 days of receipt of your order.
If you are returning an item please bear with us. Due to the limited number of people working in our warehouse, returns are currently taking a little longer than the usual 8 working days.
If you do have any queries with your order then email is preferable as the team are working remotely. Email us at [email protected] and we will aim to get back to you within 24 hours.
Global delivery at a glance
|UK||Standard||Hermes||FREE||3-5 Working Days|
|Europe||Standard||DPD||£8.00||5-7 Working Days|
|USA||Standard||DPD||£12.00||5-8 Working Days|
|Rest of the World||Standard||DPD||£12.00||8-10 Working Days|
- We are currently experiencing delays delivering to northern Italy. We hope for normal shipping to resume again soon, but at present, there are no available delivery estimates available.
- We deliver Monday to Friday.
- If you order on a Friday afternoon, during the weekend or over a Bank Holiday, we’ll process your purchase the next working day. During sale, it may take a little longer.
- During this peak period, due to unforeseen courier delays, please allow an additional working day before contacting customer services.
Standard Delivery (Via Hermes): Free UK delivery (3 – 5 working days, depending on your postcode)
- Good news: your order doesn’t have to be signed for so it can be left in a safe place if you’re out (with a neighbour is a good idea).
- We’ll happily give you tracking details for your order; just email [email protected].
- Orders placed using our Next Day Delivery service after 4pm on a Friday, or during the weekend, will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
- We’re sorry but we are unable to offer Next Day Delivery to the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, British Isles or parts of Scotland.
- Unfortunately we currently are unable to send items to PO Box or British Forces Post Offices (BFPO) addresses.
- The following regions and postcodes require 2 working days for Next Day Delivery: Northern Ireland, AB30-31, AB33-38, AB42 6-8, AB41-43, AB43 6-8, AB44-45, AB-51-56 & 63, DD8-10, E1-E47, FK3-8, FK17-21, PH10-11, PH13-14, TD15 2, IV 1-3, IV 4-36 40 & 52-54, IV41-49 51 & 55-56, KA27-28, KW1-3 & 5-14, KW15, PA20-49 & 62-77, PA60-61, PA78, PH17-26, PH30-44 & 49-50, TR21-25, ZE1. The following postcodes require 3 working days: HS1-9, KW16-17, ZE2-3.
We deliver all over the world and use the best possible service to get your order to you, wherever you live.
Europe (Standard Delivery): £8.00 (5-7 working days)
U.S.A (Standard Delivery): £12.00 (5-8 working days)
Rest of the World (Standard Delivery): £12.00 (8-10 working days)
Please Note:All our orders are shipped from the UK so international deliveries can incur customs charges. Any charges related to customs fees, import taxes, duty or local sales taxes are the responsibility of the customer and will need to be paid before the order is released from customs.
Albania, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Irish Republic, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey.
Rest of the World:
Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Japan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, New Zealand, Nigeria, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Vietnam.
- We use DPD to deliver overseas orders.
- We’ll do our best to match delivery times quoted, but please do allow up to 21 days for your parcel to be delivered.
- Your local postal service will deliver your items.We sell our items on a Delivery Duty unpaid basis. This means you may have to pay additional taxes (like Import Duty or a Customs Entry Fee) before or when your order arrives. Unfortunately, we are unable to give exact costs; we recommend checking with your local customs office if you’d like more information.
- On occasion, delivery may be prolonged due to custom delays outside of our control.
- Unfortunately, we do not ship to PO Box and British Forces Post Office addresses.
About All Orders
- It’s a good idea to double-check your post or zip code when you’re ordering – we’d hate to delay your order unnecessarily.
- We will happily try to meet any date stated for delivery – we’ll let you know if for any reason it’s not possible.
- You’ll only pay for your order when it’s on its way to you.
- If you’ve ordered more than one item and we’re delivering them separately, you’ll only pay for postage once.
- Our prices are in Pound Sterling (GBP), which means that international credit card providers and/or banks will determine the exchange rate and may add a processing, or administration fee if your order has to be converted to a currency other than GBP.
Exchanges and returns
To find out more, please visit our returns page.