LATEST DELIVERY AND RETURNS UPDATE - 27TH JANUARY 2021
Movement of orders between the UK and European countries have resumed and with delivery times of 7-10 working days. Following Brexit, we would also like to reassure our customers that we will be covering the duty and VAT costs, so that your service remains uninterrupted and you can continue to shop as normal.
Please be assured we are actively following all government guidelines and taking all the necessary precautions as health and safety remains the top priority to protect our people, distribution partners and customers.
Standard Delivery is free with orders over £40 and delivery is currently 3-5 working days but could take longer during busy periods.
All our deliveries are contactless so you will not need to sign for them and drivers will ensure social distancing.
In addition, we have also extended our returns policy from 28 days to 90 days of receipt of your order over the Christmas period for those needing to return gifts.
If you do have any queries with your order then please email as the team are working remotely. Please do not call as we will be unable to receive calls or messages. Email us at [email protected] and we will aim to get back to you within 24 hours Monday- Friday.
Global delivery at a glance
|UK||Standard||Hermes||£3.00||3-5 Working Days|
|UK||NEXT DAY – Order before 4pm||DPD||£5.90||24 Hours|
|Europe||Standard||DPD||£8.00||7-10 Working Days|
|USA||Standard||DPD||£12.00||5-8 Working Days|
|Rest of the World||Standard||DPD||£12.00||8-10 Working Days|
- We deliver Monday to Friday.
- If you order on a Friday afternoon, during the weekend or over a Bank Holiday, we’ll process your purchase the next working day. During sale, it may take a little longer.
- During this peak period, due to unforeseen courier delays, please allow an additional working day before contacting customer services.
Standard Delivery (Via Hermes): Free UK delivery on orders over £40 or £3.00 otherwise (3 – 5 working days, depending on your postcode)
- Good news: your order doesn’t have to be signed for so it can be left in a safe place if you’re out (with a neighbour is a good idea).
Next Day Delivery (Via DPD): £5.90 (simply order online before 4pm)
- If ordering by phone please place next day deliveries before 4pm.
- Your order will arrive between 9am-9pm. Unfortunately, we can’t give exact time slots.
- Next Day Delivery orders will need a signature on arrival. If you’re not home, our courier will leave a card so you can easily arrange a re-delivery or collection.
- Have a message or comments for our couriers? We’ll pass them on if we can, though requests can’t always be made.
- We’ll happily give you tracking details for your order; just email [email protected].
- Orders placed using our Next Day Delivery service after 4pm on a Friday, or during the weekend, will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
- We’re sorry but we are unable to offer Next Day Delivery to the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, British Isles or parts of Scotland.
- Unfortunately we currently are unable to send items to PO Box or British Forces Post Offices (BFPO) addresses.
- The following regions and postcodes require 2 working days for Next Day Delivery: Northern Ireland, AB30-31, AB33-38, AB42 6-8, AB41-43, AB43 6-8, AB44-45, AB-51-56 & 63, DD8-10, E1-E47, FK3-8, FK17-21, PH10-11, PH13-14, TD15 2, IV 1-3, IV 4-36 40 & 52-54, IV41-49 51 & 55-56, KA27-28, KW1-3 & 5-14, KW15, PA20-49 & 62-77, PA60-61, PA78, PH17-26, PH30-44 & 49-50, TR21-25, ZE1. The following postcodes require 3 working days: HS1-9, KW16-17, ZE2-3.
We deliver all over the world and use the best possible service to get your order to you, wherever you live.
Europe (Standard Delivery): £8.00 (5-7 working days)
Mainland Europe (Standard Delivery): £8.00 (5-7 working days from 4th January 2021)
U.S.A (Standard Delivery): £12.00 (5-8 working days)
Rest of the World (Standard Delivery): £12.00 (8-10 working days)
Please Note: All our orders are shipped from the UK so international deliveries can incur customs charges. However, following Brexit we would like to reassure customers that Thought will be covering the duty and VAT costs so your service remains uninterrupted. Any charges are the responsibility of the customer and will need to be paid before the order is released from customs.
Albania, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Irish Republic, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey.
Rest of the World:
Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, New Zealand, Nigeria, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Vietnam.
- We use DPD to deliver overseas orders.
- We’ll do our best to match delivery times quoted, but please do allow up to 21 days for your parcel to be delivered.
- Your local postal service will deliver your items. Following Brexit, we would like to reassure our customers that we will be covering the duty and VAT costs, so that your service remains uninterrupted and you can continue to shop as normal.
- On occasion, delivery may be prolonged due to custom delays outside of our control.
- Unfortunately, we do not ship to PO Box and British Forces Post Office addresses.
About All Orders
- It’s a good idea to double-check your post or zip code when you’re ordering – we’d hate to delay your order unnecessarily.
- We will happily try to meet any date stated for delivery – we’ll let you know if for any reason it’s not possible.
- You’ll only pay for your order when it’s on its way to you.
- If you’ve ordered more than one item and we’re delivering them separately, you’ll only pay for postage once.
- Our prices are in Pound Sterling (GBP), which means that international credit card providers and/or banks will determine the exchange rate and may add a processing, or administration fee if your order has to be converted to a currency other than GBP.
Exchanges and returns
To find out more, please visit our returns page.
Our website www.wearethought.com is owned and operated by Thought Fashion Ltd. (company number 06361832 – VAT number: 921381836)