Raw recipe: chocolate nut crispy slices
Raw, vegan and full of nutrient rich, tasty ingredients. Libby Horsley, personal trainer, self-confessed foodie and friend of Thought has given us this low-cost, low-maintenance recipe. Perfect for sharing, or for keeping to yourself.
Cosy comfort treats are the order of the season. We make ours on Sundays and snack throughout the week.
- 200g dates soaked in boiling water
- 3tbsp peanut butter
- 2tbsp cashew or peanuts
- 2tbsp oats
- 5tbsp rice puffs.
- Topping: 110g milk or dark chocolate melted
- Blend all your ingredients in a food processor and then stir through the rice puffs
- Press into a lined loaf tin and put in the fridge to set
- Melt the chocolate and pour on top of the puff mix
- Set once again in the fridge or freezer