- Due to new Brexit restrictions we are unable to ship this product outside of the United Kingdom.
- Coffee cup is made from PLA, which is a fully biodegradable material commonly made from corn starch
- Perfect for gifting
- The cup is melamine, BPA and BPS free
- Branded silicone Thought sleeve to protect your hands
- Perfect for carrying tea or coffee and reducing your use of single use cups
Our best selling, reusable bamboo and PLA coffee cup has returned, it is now melamine free. It's made from bamboo and PLA corn starch. The Thought-branded silicone sleeve will protect your hand from heat - use it for your morning tea or coffee to stay plastic free!
85% PLA 15% BAMBOO POWDER
Free GB standard delivery on orders over £49.
Order before 2pm for next day delivery .
Free returns on all GB orders (except hygiene products).
Any items purchased between between Monday 7th November – Saturday 24th December can be returned to us for a refund until Friday 20th January 2023. This has been extended for the festive period.
Please see our returns page for further details on pricing and delivery for different countries.
Blake PLA & Bamboo Eco Coffee Cup
a little about us...
we are thought
we believe in easy-to-wear clothes. We use natural fabrics; like bamboo, hemp and organic cotton. Sustainable, organic clothing is important to us. Because we want to create fashion that fits your lifestyle.
our committments and values
we've sourced the most earth-kind fabrics we could find. so you don't have to think about it
we only work with natural, sustainable and recycled materials. minimum impact, maximum quality.