- 100% recycled silver
- Detail is approximately 8 x 8mm
- Nickel and lead free so suitable for sensitive skin
- Each piece is handcrafted and one-of-a-kind
- Do not swim, bathe or shower with your jewellery on
- Avoid exposure to heat and moisture and perfume whenever possible
- This ring is handmade in recycled silver using the ancient technique of loss wax. The drawing is inspired from the Lotus Flower's bud.
- Due to new Brexit restrictions we are unable to ship this product to certain countries.
In Hinduism, they associate it with human traits, the unopened bud is representative of a folded soul that has the ability to unfold and open itself up to the divine truth.
Marie, the founder of Nouare, handcrafts her jewellery one by one in her Brighton workshop. She believes in jewellery that lasts a lifetime. Her wish is to create affordable and timeless jewellery that has a positive impact. A positive impact both on the environment and you.
100% RECYCLED ECOSILVER
Free GB standard delivery on orders over £49.
Order before 2pm for next day delivery .
Free returns on all GB orders (except hygiene products).
Any items purchased between between Monday 7th November – Saturday 24th December can be returned to us for a refund until Friday 20th January 2023. This has been extended for the festive period.
Please see our returns page for further details on pricing and delivery for different countries.
Nouare Recycled Ecosilver - Silver
a little about us...
we are thought
we believe in easy-to-wear clothes. We use natural fabrics; like bamboo, hemp and organic cotton. Sustainable, organic clothing is important to us. Because we want to create fashion that fits your lifestyle.
our committments and values
we've sourced the most earth-kind fabrics we could find. so you don't have to think about it
we only work with natural, sustainable and recycled materials. minimum impact, maximum quality.