- This face toner is made with the anti-inflammatory residual water of green mandarin fruit, a by-product of the juicing industry, and skin-soothing chamomile stem extract, a by-product of the tea industry.
- Made with repurposed chamomile extract to soothe irritation and redness.
- Residual green mandarin fruit revives and energises the skin.
- Enriched with hyaluronic acid to plump the skin
- Use after cleansing and throughout the day to revitalise.
- Natural, vegan, cruelty-free, made in UK
A hydrating toner enriched with hyaluronic acid to plump the skin and chamomile to soothe irritation and redness. Apply after cleansing, this balancing face toner helps to revitalise and refresh the skin. Formulated with hyaluronic acid and glycerine to moisturise and brighten.
99% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Water, Citrus Nobilis (Green Mandarin) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Salicylic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Cocoate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene*, Linalool*. *Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Standard delivery (via Evri): £3.45, or free GB delivery on orders over £49. 3-5 working days.
Northern Ireland Standard delivery (via DPD): £3.45, 3-5 working days.
GB next day delivery - weekday (via DPD): £5.90 - order by 2pm Mon-Fri
Orders placed between 2pm Friday and 10am Sunday will be delivered on Monday.
International delivery costs range from £8.95 - £19.95 - find out costs and delivery times for your location here
Free returns on all GB orders via Royal Mail (hygiene products cannot be returned) - 30 day threshold
Please see our returns page for further details on pricing and delivery for different countries.
Upcir Spray Face Toner Mand - Lt Orange
a little about us...
we are thought
we believe in easy-to-wear clothes. We use natural fabrics; like bamboo, hemp and organic cotton. Sustainable, organic clothing is important to us. Because we want to create fashion that fits your lifestyle.
our committments and values
we've sourced the most earth-kind fabrics we could find. so you don't have to think about it
we only work with natural, sustainable and recycled materials. minimum impact, maximum quality.