To the National Trust
The National Trust was founded in 1895 by three people who saw the importance of our nation’s heritage and open spaces and wanted to preserve them for everyone to enjoy. More than 120 years later, these values are still at the heart of everything The National Trust do.
They restore and protect many areas, from coastlines and forests to moorlands and archaeological remains. And even one of the world’s largest art collections.
We’re giving you the chance to win a year-long family membership for the National Trust along with a year’s supply of Thought bamboo socks! To enter, simply fill in your details below. Competition ends 7th July 2019. Good luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- By entering this Competition, Entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
• By entering, you agree to allow Thought to email you in the future with further competitions, news and offers.
• The promoter: Thought, Westgate House, 149 Roman Way, London N7 8XH, UK.
• The Promoter reserves the right both to cancel the Competition and to amend the rules where deemed necessary or to account for circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
• The Competition closes at midnight on Sunday 7th July 2019 (GMT).
• The Competition is open worldwide, to those aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter.
• The Competition is to win a year-long family membership for the National Trust along with a year’s supply of Thought bamboo socks (20 pairs).
• No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
• The Winners will be notified by email within 1 week of closing date.
• If the Promoter is not able to get in contact with a Winner by 14/07/2019, the Prize will be forfeited and an alternative Winner drawn.