Nkuku’s aim is to help you create a home that expresses who you are through collections of beautifully handmade pieces. They work with artisans all over the world to create individual homewares, using sustainable materials that embrace traditional skills. They celebrate organic beauty and character, so you won’t find mass-produced items in their collections. Nkuku’s founding values of ‘Ethical, Eco-friendly and Handmade’ remain at the heart of what they do.
We’ve partnered with Nkuku to offer you the chance to win £200 to spend on their beautiful, handmade collection. To be in with a chance of winning, simply enter your details below to join our mailing list.
Competition ends at midnight on the 12th December 2018. Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
• By entering this Competition, Entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
• By entering, you agree to allow Thought to email you in the future with further competitions, news and offers.
• The promoter: Thought, Westgate House, 149 Roman Way, London N7 8XH, UK.
• The Promoter reserves the right both to cancel the Competition and to amend the rules where deemed necessary or to account for circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
• The Competition closes at midnight on 12th December 2018 (GMT).
• The Competition is UK residents, to those aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and Nkuku.
• The Competition is to win £200 to spend with Nkuku.
• The winner will be issued with a gift voucher which they can use to order over the phone only.
• The £200 voucher is not redeemable on Indian Antiques or made to order furniture.
• No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
• The Winners will be notified by email within 1 week of closing date.
• If the Promoter is not able to get in contact with a Winner by 30/12/2018, the Prize will be forfeited and an alternative Winner drawn.