- Super-soft GOTS organic cotton pair of socks
- Exclusive to Thought in-house designed pattern
- Soft and breathable fabric hand-linked toes for seamless feel
- Made in a GOTS certified family run and owned factory in China meaning this item is fully GOTS certified
- Thought branded sole with a strong heel and toe for long wear
Crafted in our incredibly soft GOTS organic cotton yarn these sustainable socks are breathable and naturally kind so your feet (and the planet) stay happy and healthy. Using GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) organic cotton means that it's grown without harmful insecticides and pesticides. It also guarantees that our socks are created in factories that pay living wages and treat the workers with respect at all times.
78% ORGANIC COTTON* 19% RECYCLED NYLON** 3% ELASTANE
*certified organic cotton.
**Certified Global Recycled Standard
Free returns on GB orders over £40 (Except hygiene products) items must be returned with tags attached and unworn
Diana Tree Socks - Blue Slate
a little about us...
we are thought
we believe in easy-to-wear clothes. We use natural fabrics; like bamboo, hemp and organic cotton. Sustainable, organic clothing is important to us. Because we want to create fashion that fits your lifestyle.
our committments and values
we've sourced the most earth-kind fabrics we could find. so you don't have to think about it
we only work with natural, sustainable and recycled materials. minimum impact, maximum quality.
Looks better on you
Tag your photos with #stylewiththought to be featured on our channel.