- Set of 2 beeswax-coated GOTS organic cotton sandwich bags
- 1 x 18 x 18 cm, 1 x 22 x 22 cm
- Use as a replacement for single-use plastic
- Tuck, fold, or shape around food, plates and bowls creating a breathable seal
- Caring for wraps: gentle hand wash in cool water, air dry
- Avoid heat, flames, and not for use in the microwave
- Do not use raw meat or fish and make sure food and bowls are cold before wrapping
- Due to new Brexit restrictions we are unable to ship this product to the Republic of Ireland.
You really want to use wraps but don't fancy a spot of origami each morning before the school run. Organic cotton beeswax coated bags are the perfect solution. The wrapping is already done for you. Just slide in your sandwich, cheese, or salad and seal down the flap. All the goodness sealed inside easily.
We consider these sandwich bags a household essential. They're so easy to use and mean you'll never need single use sandwich bags again.
Keep them good as new with a cold hand wash and a little washing-up liquid. Renew them when needed with 2 mins in a preheated oven (on a baking sheet). When they do come to the end of their life, pop them on the compost heap.
100% ORGANIC COTTON, GOTS CERTIFIED
Free GB standard delivery on orders over £49.
Order before 2pm for next day delivery .
Free returns on all GB orders (except hygiene products).
Any items purchased between between Monday 7th November – Saturday 24th December can be returned to us for a refund until Friday 20th January 2023. This has been extended for the festive period.
Please see our returns page for further details on pricing and delivery for different countries.
Good To Bee 2 Pack Mixed GOTS Organic Cotton Beeswax Sandwich Bags
a little about us...
we are thought
we believe in easy-to-wear clothes. We use natural fabrics; like bamboo, hemp and organic cotton. Sustainable, organic clothing is important to us. Because we want to create fashion that fits your lifestyle.
our committments and values
we've sourced the most earth-kind fabrics we could find. so you don't have to think about it
we only work with natural, sustainable and recycled materials. minimum impact, maximum quality.