- Set of 3 beeswax-coated GOTS organic cotton wraps
- 1 x small (20 x 20cm), 1 x medium (25 x 25cm), 1 x large (30 x 30cm)
- Use as a replacement for single-use cling film
- Tuck, fold, or shape around food, plates and bowls creating a breathable seal
- Caring for wraps: gentle hand wash in cool water, air dry
- Avoid heat, flames, and not for use in the microwave
- Do not use raw meat or fish and make sure food and bowls are cold before wrapping
- Due to new Brexit restrictions we are unable to ship this product to the Republic of Ireland.
We consider these a household essential. They're so easy to use and mean you'll never need cling film again.
Inside this pack, you'll find three sizes so you can wrap all different sizes of fruit, veg or whatever you want. You can also tuck one in your handbag for a clean surface on desks and tables. Or use in your travel/gym bag to wrap a soap bar, sponge or shampoo bottle.
Keep them good as new with a cold hand wash and a little washing-up liquid. Renew them when needed with 2 mins in a preheated oven (on a baking sheet). When they do come to the end of their life, pop them on the compost heap.
100% ORGANIC COTTON, GOTS CERTIFIED
Free returns on GB orders over £40 (Except hygiene products) items must be returned with tags attached and unworn
Good To Bee 3 Pack Mixed GOTS Organic Cotton Beeswax Wraps
a little about us...
we are thought
we believe in easy-to-wear clothes. We use natural fabrics; like bamboo, hemp and organic cotton. Sustainable, organic clothing is important to us. Because we want to create fashion that fits your lifestyle.
our committments and values
we've sourced the most earth-kind fabrics we could find. so you don't have to think about it
we only work with natural, sustainable and recycled materials. minimum impact, maximum quality.
Looks better on you
Tag your photos with #stylewiththought to be featured on our channel.