- Handmade by artisans in Nepal and elsewhere in the Himalaya
- Inspired by ancient Ayurvedic traditions
- Gold-plated brass
- Only suitable for pierced ears
- For health and safety reasons, earrings cannot be refunded or exchanged
- Due to new Brexit restrictions we are unable to ship this product to certain countries.
Each Kaligarh product is handmade by small-scale artisans in Nepal and elsewhere in the Himalaya. These gold-plated drop earrings are named Chakra, a Sanskrit word that means wheel or circle. It also signifies the seven main centres of energy within the human body, which is central to ancient Ayurvedic principles of holistic living. Each piece comes in a handmade box, crafted from recycled paper.
Due to hygiene reasons this item cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty
Please note: underwear, facemasks and earrings are only accepted for return if they are faulty.
Kaligarh Chakra Drop Earrings
a little about us...
we are thought
we believe in easy-to-wear clothes. We use natural fabrics; like bamboo, hemp and organic cotton. Sustainable, organic clothing is important to us. Because we want to create fashion that fits your lifestyle.
our committments and values
we've sourced the most earth-kind fabrics we could find. so you don't have to think about it
we only work with natural, sustainable and recycled materials. minimum impact, maximum quality.
Looks better on you
Tag your photos with #stylewiththought to be featured on our channel.