- Handmade by artisans in Nepal and elsewhere in the Himalaya
- Inspired by traditional Nepalese crafting techniques
- Sterling silver
- Lobster clasp
- Single chain necklace with triangle shaped hammered charm
- Length of chain is 42cm, size of triangle is 1cm
- Due to new Brexit restrictions we are unable to ship this product to certain countries.
Each Kaligarh product is handmade by small-scale artisans in Nepal and elsewhere in the Himalaya. This triangular, sterling silver necklace is part of the Aaran Collection. In Nepali, Aaran signifies the fire on which metal is heated in the workshop, before being beaten and shaped. Each piece comes in a handmade box, crafted from recycled paper.
Free returns on GB orders over £40 (Except hygiene products) items must be returned with tags attached and unworn
Kaligarh Triangle Necklace
a little about us...
we are thought
we believe in easy-to-wear clothes. We use natural fabrics; like bamboo, hemp and organic cotton. Sustainable, organic clothing is important to us. Because we want to create fashion that fits your lifestyle.
our committments and values
we've sourced the most earth-kind fabrics we could find. so you don't have to think about it
we only work with natural, sustainable and recycled materials. minimum impact, maximum quality.
Looks better on you
Tag your photos with #stylewiththought to be featured on our channel.