- Gold Vermeil plated recycled silver
- One of a kind Natural water pearls; approx. 1.2cm long
- Pendant length: 1.2 x 0.9cm, thickness 0.3cm
- Nickel and lead free so suitable for sensitive skin
- Each piece is handcrafted and one-of-a-kind
- Do not swim, bathe or shower with your jewellery on
- Avoid exposure to heat and moisture and perfume whenever possible
- Due to new Brexit restrictions we are unable to ship this product to certain countries.
These pearl drop earrings are handmade using the wax carving techniques to give them their organic shapes. The pearl drop symbolises detachment; as drops of water easily slide off the petals of the lotus flower.
Marie, the founder of Nouare, handcrafts her jewellery one by one in her Brighton workshop. She believes in jewellery that lasts a lifetime. Her wish is to create affordable and timeless jewellery that has a positive impact. A positive impact both on the environment and you.
100% RECYCLED ECOSILVER - 18CT GOLD PLATED
Please note: underwear, facemasks and earrings are only accepted for return if they are faulty.
Nouare Gold Plated Ecosilver Pearl Drop Earrings
a little about us...
we are thought
we believe in easy-to-wear clothes. We use natural fabrics; like bamboo, hemp and organic cotton. Sustainable, organic clothing is important to us. Because we want to create fashion that fits your lifestyle.
our committments and values
we've sourced the most earth-kind fabrics we could find. so you don't have to think about it
we only work with natural, sustainable and recycled materials. minimum impact, maximum quality.
Looks better on you
Tag your photos with #stylewiththought to be featured on our channel.