Nouare Recycled Ecosilver Half Moon Earrings
- 100% recycled silver
- Hoops around 2.1cm diameter
- Detachable pendants: 1.2 x 2.1cm long
- Nickel and lead free so suitable for sensitive skin
- Each piece is handcrafted and one-of-a-kind
- Do not swim, bathe or shower with your jewellery on
- Avoid exposure to heat and moisture and perfume whenever possible
- Due to new Brexit restrictions we are unable to ship this product to certain countries.
These half moon earrings are handmade from 100% recycled silver and inspired by Jean Cocteau's drawing. They are also suitable for sensitive skin thanks to being nickel and lead free.
Marie, the founder of Nouare, handcrafts her jewellery one by one in her Brighton workshop. She believes in jewellery that lasts a lifetime. Her wish is to create affordable and timeless jewellery that has a positive impact. A positive impact both on the environment and you.
100% RECYLCED ECOSILVER
Please note: underwear, facemasks and earrings are only accepted for return if they are faulty.
No reviews just yet...
Back to top