Sara Organic Cotton Reversible Scarf - Multi
Regular price £34.95Sale price£17.45
- 76% RECYCLED ACRYLIC 24% ORGANIC COTTON
- Organic cotton reduces the pollution within the environment its grown in, because it doesn't use harmful chemicals and pesticides to develop - meaning the cotton pickers are not exposed to the nasties which regular cotton is grown with. It also uses approximately 71% less water versus conventionally grown cotton, just two of the many reasons we only use organic cotton.
- It's warm and soft and perfect for wrapping up in and keeping you warm in colder months. We are obsessed with this animal jacquard design, simple and stylish.
- This reversible scarf is new for Thought in unusual colours with our signature animal jacquard of the season. On soft Organic Cotton, the pattern is easy to wear and soft to touch.
- Please refer to my care label or below care section for details on how to look after me, we want your purchase to last for years to come. We recommend washing scarves in a garment washing bag.
Standard delivery (via Evri): £3.45, or free GB delivery on orders over £49. 3-5 working days.
Northern Ireland Standard delivery (via DPD): £3.45, 3-5 working days.
GB next day delivery - weekday (via DPD): £5.90 - order by 2pm Mon-Fri
Orders placed between 2pm Friday and 10am Sunday will be delivered on Monday.
International delivery costs range from £8.95 - £19.95 - find out costs and delivery times for your location here
Free returns on all GB orders via Royal Mail (hygiene products cannot be returned) - 30 day threshold
Please see our returns page for further details on pricing and delivery for different countries.
No reviews just yet...
Protecting our planet
For the good of the future
Back to top