Studio Doa Handmade Artisanal Ear Slug Earrings
- Recycled and sustainably sourced brass
- Avoid contact with cosmetics, chemical and abrasive products
- Clean with a soft cloth or brush, after using water with lemon juice and washing powder
- Made in Kenya by artisans from Kibera Slum
- Due to new Brexit restrictions we are unable to ship this product to certain countries.
- Sustainably and stylish, these studs follow the form of your ear up. They make even the simplest look feel complete. Katie Robertson-Macleod, designer and founder of Doa, lives in London. She explores sculptural forms through artisan, handcrafted jewellery, and clothing. She continues to build Doa with the same Kenyan artisans she's worked with since 2019.
100% RECYCLED BRASS
Due to hygiene reasons this item cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty
Please note: underwear, facemasks and earrings are only accepted for return if they are faulty.
No reviews just yet...
Back to top