- Recycled and sustainably sourced brass
- Avoid contact with cosmetics, chemical and abrasive products
- Clean with a soft cloth or brush, after using water with lemon juice and washing powder
- Made in Kenya by artisans from Kibera Slum
- Due to new Brexit restrictions we are unable to ship this product to certain countries.
Dress up even the simplest look with these square, sustainable earrings. You can keep as they are or add hoops and charms too.
Katie Robertson-Macleod, designer and founder of Doa, lives in London. She explores sculptural forms through artisan, handcrafted jewellery, and clothing. She continues to build Doa with the same Kenyan artisans she's worked with since 2019.
100% RECYCLED BRASS
Due to hygiene reasons this item cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty
Please note: underwear, facemasks and earrings are only accepted for return if they are faulty.
Studio Doa Handmade Artisanal Raba Square Earrings
a little about us...
we are thought
we believe in easy-to-wear clothes. We use natural fabrics; like bamboo, hemp and organic cotton. Sustainable, organic clothing is important to us. Because we want to create fashion that fits your lifestyle.
our committments and values
we've sourced the most earth-kind fabrics we could find. so you don't have to think about it
we only work with natural, sustainable and recycled materials. minimum impact, maximum quality.