- Reused, repurposed, reloved. This eye cream is made with coffee oil extracted from repurposed grounds and anti-inflammatory maple bark extract, a by-product of the wood industry.
- Made with skin-soothing repurposed maple bark extract
- Brightens the skin with coffee oil from repurposed grounds
- Helps to plump around the eye area with hyaluronic acid
- Suitable for all skin types and use under makeup
- Natural, vegan, cruelty-free, made in UK
This gentle eye cream is used to brighten, refresh and renew, reducing the appearance of dark circles and fine lines. Suitable for all skin types. Use both morning and night. The eye cream should be the first part of the moisturising section of your skincare routine.
99% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, C14-22 Alcohols, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Acer Rubrum (Maple) Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Calendula Officinalis Extract*, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus
Free GB delivery on orders over £49. Free returns on all GB orders (except hygiene products). Items must be returned with tags attached and unworn.
Upcircle Eye Cream Maple - Lt Orange
a little about us...
we are thought
we believe in easy-to-wear clothes. We use natural fabrics; like bamboo, hemp and organic cotton. Sustainable, organic clothing is important to us. Because we want to create fashion that fits your lifestyle.
our committments and values
we've sourced the most earth-kind fabrics we could find. so you don't have to think about it
we only work with natural, sustainable and recycled materials. minimum impact, maximum quality.
Looks better on you
Tag your photos with #stylewiththought to be featured on our channel.