At Thought in Shaws, Waterford
Hello Waterford Today readers, here’s a bit about us…
Here at Thought, we believe that contemporary fashion and sustainability go hand-in-hand. It’s something we go out of our way to do.
Our collections borrow from nature, art and the world around us, both in the fabrics we use and our design inspiration. Every unique piece has been carefully crafted from sustainable fabrics like hemp, Tencel and organic cotton. It takes more time and consideration to use these fabrics, but we see this as time well spent. Especially when it helps lower our impact on the planet.
On the 28th September, we are launching our new, art-inspired collection in Shaws, Waterford. To celebrate we’re offering you the chance to win €250 to spend on our collection, in-store at Shaws!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply enter your details below. Competition ends at midnight on the 2nd October 2018. Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
• By entering, you agree to allow Thought to email you in the future with further competitions, news and offers.
• The promoter: Thought, Westgate House, 149 Roman Way, London N7 8XH, UK.
• The Promoter reserves the right both to cancel the Competition and to amend the rules where deemed necessary or to account for circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
• The Competition closes at midnight on Tuesday 2nd October 2018 (GMT).
• The Competition is open to those aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter.
• The Competition is to win €250 credit to spend in-store at Shaws, Waterford.
• No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
• The Winners will be notified by email within 2 days of closing date.
• If the Promoter is not able to get in contact with the Winner by 10/10/2018, the Prize will be forfeited and an alternative Winner drawn.