new Autumn collection
There are two parts to our Autumn collection. First, we have The Odyssey Continues… where our cultural expedition from Pre-Autumn ventures further. An injection of colour revives this first collection. Mediterranean-inspired carpet craft is mixed with Middle eastern artisan textiles. The two mingle with swooping palm leaves which hint at the exotic. Shades of rust, aubergine, graphite bring us back home – mimicking and celebrating the season around us.
Second for Autumn is our Bloomsbury collection where we look to the home of artist Vanessa Bell, part of the famed 1920’s literary set. We echo her canvas-like walls, decorative motifs and the colours she favoured in our hand-sketched prints and embroidery. Our silhouettes borrow from the looser, carefree attitude of her time.
To celebrate the launch of Autumn, we’re offering you the chance to win £250 to spend! To enter, just sign up to our mailing list by filling out your details below, and tell us your favourite piece from the collection to enter, not forgetting our new men’s sock collection too (full men’s collection coming soon!)
Competition ends at midnight on the 17th September 2018.
Terms and conditions:
• By entering this Competition, Entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
• By entering, you agree to allow Thought to email you in the future with further competitions, news and offers.
• The promoter: Thought, Westgate House, 149 Roman Way, London N7 8XH, UK.
• The Promoter reserves the right both to cancel the Competition and to amend the rules where deemed necessary or to account for circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
• The Competition closes at midnight on Monday 17th September 2018 (GMT).
• The Competition is open to the UK only, to those aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter.
• The Competition is to win a £250 gift card to spend at wearethought.com.
• No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
• The Winners will be notified by email within 2 days of closing date.
• If the Promoter is not able to get in contact with the Winner by 20/09/2018, the Prize will be forfeited and an alternative Winner drawn.