cook share eat vegan
Author of popular vegan cookbooks ‘Keep it Vegan’, ‘The New Vegan’ and latest release ‘Cook, Share, Eat, Vegan’, Áine has forged a unique niche in the world of plant-based cooking. With a focus on fresh, seasonal dishes that don’t rely on substitutes or hard-to-source ingredients, Áine’s easy approach to food appeals to a wide range of people, from vegan-cooking enthusiasts to those simply wanting to dabble now and again.
Cook Share Eat Vegan aims to foster a feeling of inclusivity around vegan cooking whilst celebrating the endless array of exciting plant-based produce. To celebrate World Vegan Day, we are giving away 5 copies of Cook Share Eat Vegan.
To be in with a chance of winning 1 of 5 copies, simply enter your details below. Competition ends at midnight on the 14th November, good luck!
Terms and conditions:
• By entering this Competition, Entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
• By entering, you agree to allow Thought to email you in the future with further competitions, news and offers.
• The promoter: Thought, Westgate House, 149 Roman Way, London N7 8XH, UK.
• The Promoter reserves the right both to cancel the Competition and to amend the rules where deemed necessary or to account for circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
• The Competition closes at midnight on Wednesday 14th Noivember 2018 (GMT).
• The Competition is open worldwide, to those aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter.
• The Competition is to win 1 of 5 copies of Cook Share Eat Vegan by Aine Carlin (Hardcover) – RRP £20.
• No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
• The Winners will be notified by email within 1 week of closing date.
• If the Promoter is not able to get in contact with a Winner by 28/11/2018, the Prize will be forfeited and an alternative Winner drawn.