A new month is nearly here, which means a new collection of beautiful new pieces is on the way. If you’re a Thought regular, you’ll probably know about the materials we use, which are sustainably sourced and bursting with goodness. But we figured a reminder could be helpful - just so you can be totally sure we’re still doing our best to be as eco-friendly as possible.
If you’re new to Thought, we really want you to know how much we care about putting earth-kind production at the heart of what we do. In fact, sustainability has been part of our DNA for decades.
Our latest selection features standout dresses and jumpsuits as well as really wearable and versatile tees and knits (perfect for those “favourite jeans, new top” occasions), skirts, trousers and lighter outerwear designed for transitioning into spring - all in planet-friendly, super-soft fabrics, such as:
- Lenzing Ecovero - this material is produced using renewable wood: it generates up to 50% less emissions and uses 50% less water than generic viscose.
- Tencel - one of the most sustainable fabrics in the world. It’s light on energy and water consumption and has a luxurious handle.
- Organic cotton - uses around 84% less water than ordinary cotton and eliminates the use of harmful chemicals.
- Hemp - a material that’s been used in fabric for thousands of years, it’s one of the most sustainable in the world, and we’ve been using it in our collections since 1995.
- Wool - a renewable and full biodegradable material which is versatile, resilient and adaptable.
As always, our new looks have been created to be flattering and easy to wear and the fabrics we’ve used are soft on the skin so you’ll feel joyful putting them on.
We’ve also made sure our silhouettes are both effortless and timeless, in the hope you’ll wear them again and again and that they’ll become firm forever favourites in your wardrobe. Because we also know that wear more = waste less.