RETURNS AT A GLANCE
We do hope that you are happy with your purchase. But if you wish to return all or part of your order, please note that the cost of delivery charges to ship your item back to us will be incurred by the customer.
We accept the below reasons:
- Funds will be returned to the original payment method e.g. card. If a customer made a purchase using a gift card and another method of payment, then when you perform a partial refund, the refund is applied to the gift card first, until it reaches the full amount available for refund. Then rest of the refund is applied to the other payment methods.
- We aim to process all Refunds within 10-14 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) from the date your item(s) are sent (please allow for delays during peak seasons and sale- thank you for your patience).
- Items must be unworn with the original tags attached.
- Unfortunately we are unable to refund the original delivery cost unless the reason for your order return is due to a product fault
- We can only accept returns for purchases made on our website.
- For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept the return of underwear, earrings or face masks for refund.
- We are not able to provide exchanges, if you wish to order another size or colour, please return you item for a refund and place a new order.
- Sale Items can be returned following the standard process.
- Gift bundles must be returned as a set rather than returned individually.
- Orders placed on a 3 for 2 offer can be partially refunded should you wish to return 1, 2 or 3 items. For a return of 1 item, the refund value will be 1/3 of the order value.
- For partial returns on orders placed using a 'cash value' offer, e.g. £10 off £50 spend, the value of the voucher will be deducted across all items and the amount refunded will reflect this.
- See below for detail on how to send GB and International returns, as well as info on refunds
1. The current returns threshold is 30 days.
2. Complete the returns form found within your order – make sure you fill in the reason code for each item you would like to return.
3. Re-pack the item(s) in the original packing. We can only accept items that are unworn with the original tags attached. Please note: For health and hygiene reasons, all underwear and face masks are non-refundable or returnable.
4. We aim to process the refund within 5-8 working days of receiving your parcel. Please allow for delays during peak seasons and sale- thank you for your patience).
5. We accept returns via trackable services however the cost must be covered by the customer. Please ensure you keep the proof of postage as we cannot be responsible for lost mail. If you wish to use a trackable service please return your items to:
PO Box 434
For international returns the cost is the responsibility of the customer. Please follow the steps below to return your items from overseas:
1. Complete the returns form found within your order – ensuring you fill in the reason code for each item you would like to return.
2. Re-pack the item(s) in the original packing. We can only accept items that are unworn with the original tags attached. Please note: For health and hygiene reasons, all underwear and face masks are non-refundable or returnable.
3. Please send your return to the address below using a trackable service. Ensure you keep proof of postage until after your refund has been processed. We cannot be responsible for lost mail.
PO Box 434
- You will receive email confirmation that your refund has been processed.
- All refunds are via the original method of payment. Funds typically take 3 – 5 working days from the date of process to appear in your account or PayPal balance. This varies depending on the issuer and can be longer for international issuers.
Have a question about refunds? Email our friendly team on firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in our contact form.
To find out more, please visit our delivery page.