Whether you want to rustle up something for friends on bonfire night, or need to feed a hungry family, we’ve rounded up four recipes that fit the bill perfectly. The best bit? You can make every one of these in just one pot. Zero washing up! (Almost).
Our Team's Favourite One-Pot Recipes
1. Laura suggests: Coconut Thai Curry with Chickpeas
“This is amazing – I cook it all the time. It's super-easy because you put it together on the hob and then smoosh it in the oven. Job done!’ – Laura.
Laura’s top tip: “Bag (a great way to save space) and freeze leftovers.”
Get the recipe
2. Clare suggests: Feta & Chilli Toppped Broccoli Soup
“I was in disbelief how good broccoli soup could be until my flat mate made me this. Super-easy to make, delicious and surprisingly filling. I’m a complete convert.” – Clare.
I large onion, roughly chopped
2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
1-1.5 heads of broccoli
Roughly a litre of water (you need enough to cover the broccoli in the pan)
2 veg stock cubes
And to garnish…
1. Fry the onion in coconut oil until it starts to soften. Add the garlic and then the broccoli. Continue to fry until the onion is lightly brown and the broccoli is starting to cook.
2. Boil the kettle and pour into your pan enough water to just cover everything. Add your stock cubes and continue to simmer for roughly 10 mins.
3. When the broccoli is soft enough, turn off the heat and with a hand processor, blend your ingredients.
4. Serve into big bowls, top with crumbled feta, fresh coriander, a sprinkle of chilli flakes and a slug of olive oil. Sometimes I have mine with a slice of Life Changing Bread, but the soup alone is delicious and impressively filling.
3. Becky suggests: Yellow Chicken Curry
“I make this one
a lot. It’s delicious and doesn’t cost a lot to make – in time or money.” – Becky.
4. Emma suggests: Ella's Spiced Sweet Potato Stew
Hearty and spicy, this one will definitely warm and fill you up. Try it with a dollop of coconut yoghurt or smashed avocado on the side.
Get the recipe
If you try these, or have any easy one-pot recipes of your own, why not let us know? You can share snaps with us using @btreeclothing
or comment below. Easy.