Astra Bamboo Star Mesh Socks - Lilac Purple
- 45% VISCOSE DERIVED FROM BAMBOO 23% ORGANIC COTTON* 21% RECYCLED POLYESTER** 10% RECYCLED NYLON** 1% ELASTANE
- Made of bamboo, a renewable resource which is fast-growing and naturally breathable.
- The bamboo is also blended with organic cotton which reduces the pollution within the environment its grown in, because it doesn't use harmful chemicals and pesticides to develop - meaning the cotton pickers are not exposed to the nasties which regular cotton is grown with.
- It also uses approximately 71% less water versus conventionally grown cotton, just two of the many reasons we only use organic cotton.
- Crafted in our much-loved and incredibly soft bamboo, organic cotton and recycled polyester blend.
- These sustainable socks are breathable and hard wearing, so your feet (and the planet) stay happy and healthy.
- The toes on these socks are hand stitched for a comfortable fit and longevity.
- Available in four equally fun coloured versions.
- One size fits all, UK4 to UK7
- Please refer to my care information printed inside the sock packaging or below care section for details on how to look after me, we want your purchase to last for years to come.
Standard delivery (via Evri): £3.45, or free GB delivery on orders over £49. 3-5 working days.
Northern Ireland Standard delivery (via DPD): £3.45, 3-5 working days.
GB next day delivery - weekday (via DPD): £5.90 - order by 2pm Mon-Fri
Orders placed between 2pm Friday and 10am Sunday will be delivered on Monday.
International delivery costs range from £8.95 - £19.95 - find out costs and delivery times for your location here
Free returns on all GB orders via Royal Mail (hygiene products cannot be returned) - 30 day threshold
Please see our returns page for further details on pricing and delivery for different countries.
No reviews just yet...
Protecting our planet
For the good of the future
Back to top